When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my radiant blue 1959 schwinn jaguar markIV

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
finally finished my jag.i was originally a 3-speed but the rear wheel and hub was in bad shape,it was a tcw coaster hub that was freewheeling,so i coverted it to a red band 2-speed kickback.its a rider so i gave it a good cleaning and recondition.its nice to see this bike out in the sun now.:o

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

1959 jag markIV

thanks for the nice comments.this is a very nice kickback wheel but after its maiden voyage,i discovered the brakes are squeling badly.so i threw on a very nice single speed red band 1962 s7 that ive had for a while off of an american.im gonna have to tear the two speed down.not good.:(

thanks for the nice comments.this is a very nice kickback wheel but after its maiden voyage,i discovered the brakes are squeling badly.so i threw on a very nice single speed red band 1962 s7 that ive had for a while off of an american.im gonna have to tear the two speed down.not good.:(

My 2 speed kickback did that too but it ended up just needing to be greased a little better. Thought the last owner did that but now I have learned to always check hubs I buy from other people.

Back