When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Rare Find

-
M

musclebikes

:D I was talking to an older gentelman who works with me, he said a couple weaks ago that he had an "all chrome Schwinn in the barn". He said that the bike was put in the barn by his dad a long time ago but he diddnt remember when. He said that his dad had died 20 years ago so the bike had been in the hay loft for at least 20 years. Things had recently been stolen out of the barn and he told me that if I went and got the bike I could have it for free. He said he wanted it to go to somebody who would apriciated it.I finnaly got to go look at the bike and it was what I thought it was. Its A Monark Silverking and I beleive it to be an X26. Ive been into the hobby for 4 years, but am just a stupid teenager so if any of you know any thing about this bike let me know. Because I dont know mutch about this bike, I do know that its really rare and all my collector freinds are jelious.
bikes018.gif

bikes017.gif

bikes015.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What keeps us all going....

Yep, I'll be the one to say it.
A FREE SILVERKING???
Why, that's what keeps us all going.
By golly, good job, kid!!

I just picked up 3 Sliverkings 1936 World fair 26 inch and I really don't know how much they are worth. Anyone out there that can help please e-mail at [email protected].
CO-GRATS on your find....
Mike

Back