When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Roll Fast Balloon Tire Bike

-

ayrhead

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Good Morning Everyone:
Another Possible Project Bike... I know it is a Roll Fast but i don't know the Year, or Model. I know it is a Skip Tooth. Are they rare? Is it worth trying to rebuild? I honestly don't know that is why I am asking. Thanks for your time... Harry
$_60 (1).JPG
$_60 (2).JPG
$_60 (3).JPG
$_60 (4).JPG

Phew, that baby is rough. Worth restoring and rare? nope. I'm not even sure this is worth replacing the broken/missing parts and new rubber.

Welcome to the cabe. Being a post war ladies bike in poor condition, it's not worth much. Not worth putting a dime into it, IMO. But it would make a good yard art bike.

Good Morning all! Thanks for your responses. I think I’ll tinker with it for a while and see what comes from it. I like the fact that it is a survivor and I actually like all the age wear on the bike. It’s not going to be pretty even I’m done but it will still be pretty original. Hopefully it will come all apart without too much trouble....

Well I did a lot of scraping with a wire brush and found 64SN, which would make the bike a 1946... the 6 is faded and it could be an 8 but it looks more like a 6. Thanks for letting me know where to look!

It may have looked something like this '47 at one time, tho this model is equipped with a tank and springer fork.

20150208_115135_zpsqqne3qzs (1).jpg

Back