When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My score from the 2018 Monroe Swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Went to the 2018 Monroe Washington Swap meet yesterday( 10/5/18) on a whim, have not been there in over 10 years .Talked a friend into driving up there. DSC06785.JPG

DSC06786.JPG

DSC06787.JPG

DSC06788.JPG

DSC06789.JPG

DSC06790.JPG

DSC06791.JPG

DSC06792.JPG

Of course the day had turned to crap , rainy and continued to rain ,all the way up traffic , rain really bad conditions . Took the 37 Schwinn BA-67 to cruise around on .My knee just cannot take the walking around anymore. Well after unloading the bike adrenalin kicks in and the steady sound of rain drops doesn't matter anymore , time for the hunt . After riding around the sparse amount of tables , venders ,mud puddles I came across a lone frame leaning against a fence. I looked and had to look again .. It was a prewar Schwinn, not just any but a tall 20 inch frame ,badged " EXCELSIOR" frame , not the correct bars ,Fender is salvageable ,
DSC06792.JPG

nor the chainring .Rack is aftermarket ,rear rim is wrong .But the frame ,fork ,truss rods and stem are ...JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR … My bomber project will be under way soon....

Classic Northwest badge and colors! I've noticed more Black and Red (with gold pins)
prewar Schwinns Excelsior badged in the Northwest over the years...
regional colors and badge

Well dug into the 36 today ,confirmed as a 36 as stamped on crank.Lots of wd and bust it loose crammed to the headtube as the handle bar stem is stuck in the head tube , Has a split in the little piece that the rear fender attaches to ( near the seat tube} Don't think its an issue ..Serial number L6577 …brush on paint looks like might come off easy ...We will see..But first things first...
20181006_155615.jpg

20181006_160547.jpg

20181006_160621.jpg

Back