When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My semi-restored Elgin :)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks really nice, I like the colors a lot, tho' your original butter cream would have been pretty too :)

Darcie

The answers you seek...

First I want to say thank you everyone for the nice positive responses and constructive criticism. I moved the bell to the correct side (duh on me) and I will be painting another of my delta lights red and seeing if I like that better on the front fender.

Now as to the question of what's on the floor. It is not my tooth nor is it anyone's belly button lint. It is in fact a bit of a paper towel that my little dog Chin Chin tore up. I left it on the floor after wiping off the chainguard on the bike and he made short work of it. :rolleyes:

Belle,everything is so clean and organized in your pictures!Unlike many of us male members! I see no dirt,rust,newspapers,etc!Oh by the way there is something white on your floor to the right to your front wheel.Could you please pick it up? It bothers me.

Vince...I cleaned up for the pictures lol. My workspace looks as bad as everyone elses and even worse than some. I have boxes and odds and ends all over the place though I will say I've organized it for the most part now.

I have since picked up the piece of paper towel

thanks Belle for clearing up the mystery white spot before Boris slithers in and destroys your thread.Great lookin bike.

Belle,

I have been keeping tabs on your photo gallery waiting for you to post new photos. I missed this posting until now. She is looking beautiful. Great job on a great bike.

Robert

She's a real beauty! :) I've got a thing for white tires anyway since I also collect and fix up vintage baby prams, all of which have white tires.

Dave

Back