When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Sister's Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanx for the responses. In order ..

Rivnut. I live in a desert where the sun shines 300 days a year. A good suntan is unavoidable. :)

Goldenrod. Of course it's got a clutch. Centrifugal. You pull a rope to start it. And a throttle. As far as dangerous, are you kidding? 3hp on a bicycle? Thank You for your concern but I ride a Vintage 360 Yamaha that's got 35. My cheap Chinese pedal bike hit 32.8mph that day I rode it down Hwy 38 outa Big Bear. At the tender age of 62 I hit 99mph with a 175 on the lakebed at El Mirage. Had a 5 year bout with stockcar fever over a dirt track Pinto. Sportbiking over Angeles Crest Hwy and while I was real careful where I did it that bike was good for 135mph. I'm not worried about this bicycle. It'll be fine.

On the handlebars I wonder what member of the family put that hole in 'em. I'll replace.

I am relaxed and supportive. Great job. I will be posting two like-yours bikes soon with cool additions you can copy. We powder coat our rims over the orginal chrome.

I've seen your posts in the Whizzer forum Goldenrod and ya just gotta luv those! My Dad had one as a teenager in the 40's. Are you guys actually working with OG Whizzer stuff?

Back