My Spaceliner is in a movie!

Discussion in 'Middleweight Bicycles' started by MaxGlide, Apr 23, 2015.

1. #21 Posted Nov 29, 2015

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

I would love to do this! How did you get that opportunity? Is it all in who you know?

bricycle likes this.
  2. #22 Posted Dec 26, 2015

Wore out three sets of tires already!

Vancouver has a lot of filming going on. We're called "Hollywood North" I have a couple of bikes that will be in a few scenes, the Spaceliner and a girl's Colorflow. The Spaceliner is off period and the premise is that germany won the war and we know that they were quite advanced int he rocket department. I guess the idea that they could have went on to make bikes in the vein of the space liner. As for getting our bikes into film/tv I guess you get in contact with whoever in our area who does film, some guys specialize in bikes, or cars, or guns... etc... and just let them know what you have.

3. #23 Posted Feb 21, 2016

Finally riding a big boys bike

I believe Amazon picked up the option for season two. I watched the complete series on my tv with Amazon Prime. Two days of intrigue and mystery, excellent series !

4. #24 Posted Feb 21, 2016

Finally riding a big boys bike

Like MaxGlide said, Vancouver is Hollywood north. They shoot an incredible number of movies and TV series there, but you'd never know it unless you watch the credits carefully at the end or look up the filming locations on IMDB.

I haven't seen it yet, but it must be really good because Ridley Scott is the Executive Producer and it gets a 95% score on Rotten Tomatoes (which is unheard of).

5. #25 Posted Oct 13, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

I would have that printed and framed in my house if it was my bike