When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Spaceliner is in a movie!

-
Nick and I will have two of our nicest 50's bikes in a commercial soon, $300 per bike for a 1/2 day's shoot. And no one will ride or touch them....I'll post it when it wraps/airs.

Darcie

I would love to do this! How did you get that opportunity? Is it all in who you know?

Vancouver has a lot of filming going on. We're called "Hollywood North" I have a couple of bikes that will be in a few scenes, the Spaceliner and a girl's Colorflow. The Spaceliner is off period and the premise is that germany won the war and we know that they were quite advanced int he rocket department. I guess the idea that they could have went on to make bikes in the vein of the space liner. As for getting our bikes into film/tv I guess you get in contact with whoever in our area who does film, some guys specialize in bikes, or cars, or guns... etc... and just let them know what you have.

I believe Amazon picked up the option for season two. I watched the complete series on my tv with Amazon Prime. Two days of intrigue and mystery, excellent series !

that is very cool, is there a lot of movies being shot in BC? we used to have many filmed here in Montreal, but the industry pretty much disappeared
Like MaxGlide said, Vancouver is Hollywood north. They shoot an incredible number of movies and TV series there, but you'd never know it unless you watch the credits carefully at the end or look up the filming locations on IMDB.

I haven't seen it yet, but it must be really good because Ridley Scott is the Executive Producer and it gets a 95% score on Rotten Tomatoes (which is unheard of).

Back