When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Teens double arch bar. Anyone else have one?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Miami 5-point/5-teardrop 24-tooth sweetheart sprocket (takes a special-fit crank) looks nice, as do the others.
Looks like you have quite a few A&S choices, including the 52-tooth 5-point sweetheart with 5-circles.
I see you have the 4-clover in both 26 & 52 tooth, very nice.
20190606_231557.jpg

I was talking about this one. Not sure if it was you mentioned. This is probably right for the bike (if I'm not mistaken) but I like it much more on my little 20" prewar schwinn

20190630_191631.jpg

Very nice looking frame! Hmmm........ Marty's pic of a 1917 Excec below with straight seat stays and no dropstand ears..
1614776381822.png

And below the subject bikes' pinched stays, fatter stay bridge and stand ears (missing) on above ^ bike.
I would have to gather then that if this bike is in fact a Schwinny, then they seem to have used different diameter top tubes on the archbar frames unlike on the typical motobike frames that used the same diameter. The subject Bike's trumpet joinery is a bit different than the typical Schwinn trumpets, and perhaps this is an earlier example using alternative and subtle design differences on this style frame?
Would be very interesting to peek underneath the forks' crown race to check for any "Blue" paint...

Last edited:
I think this frame did have the drop stand stops, but they have been removed.

There were slight differences between the pre 16 frames and the post 16 frames, after the one millionth turnover.
The built in drop stand ears disappeared by the 1920’s.

The Miami 5-point/5-teardrop 24-tooth sweetheart sprocket (takes a special-fit crank) looks nice, as do the others.
Looks like you have quite a few A&S choices, including the 52-tooth 5-point sweetheart with 5-circles.
I see you have the 4-clover in both 26 & 52 tooth, very nice.
I was wondering what that was.... Miami huh? Owait. I guess not Lol. Then what the heck is this one? Btw nice bike @volksboy57

Screenshot_20210303-112038_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back