When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My TOC Wolff!

-

Pondo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Earlier this week an exiting package arrived at my girlfriend’s house.

I bought this Wolff as a project from @Barnegatbicycles a while ago. He really packed it up well.

Everything went together pretty easy. A pair of pedals borrowed from my Shelby and we had a rider.

It rides great and is surprisingly comfy with these bars and the vintage Brooks saddle. Nothing wrong with this bike whatsoever so of course it’s time for mods!

I bought the cool mustache bars from @New Mexico Brant ; the saddle is a vintage French Nortex. I really like this look. It’s a bit similar to this super cool ‘02 Wasp owned by @rusty_apache
1630033195131.jpeg

I’d love to have a TOC saddle like that one but it will have to wait a while.
My bike has 700c wheels and a nicely modded yellow band 2 speed kickback hub.
1630033649435.jpeg
1630033697846.jpeg

1630033776523.jpeg

The inch pitch gear was grafted on by @Barnegatbicycles who also straightened the forks, preassembled the bike and got everything working great. I’m very appreciative of all the effort and I really love the bike. It’s currently my fave!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have a badge for this one. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with please let me know. I don't have a lot of info on this bike. From the web research I've done I'm pretty sure it's a Wolff-American. It doesn't have the distinctive Wolff-American rear dropouts that would place it in the 1890s so I'm guessing it's a little newer than that. Maybe someone here has some better knowledge about these? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

There's a wildfire nearby and I didn't have much time to mess with it yesterday. I had to get my generator going as the power was out. So I've got some more detail pics to post up including the bottom bracket number which is 62588 though the last digit may be a 3.

Back