When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My TOC Wolff!

-
Quill seatpost

This bicycle does not share any characteristics of a Wolff American from any year. The crank style, fork, and dropouts are "close" to the ones used after the Bretz buyout but not exact. The quill style seat stay junction is also different from Wolff bicycles and head badge holes would have been horizontal. Im not saying its not a Wolff but... Still a beautiful bike and looks to be a great rider.

This bicycle does not share any characteristics of a Wolff American from any year. The crank style, fork, and dropouts are "close" to the ones used after the Bretz buyout but not exact. The quill style seat stay junction is also different from Wolff bicycles and head badge holes would have been horizontal. Im not saying its not a Wolff but... Still a beautiful bike and looks to be a great rider.
Thank you for the input, that's real good info. It is a great rider and that's what I wanted, a cool antique that I can actually take out and enjoy that doesn't break the bank; at least not yet. Future plans call for a TOC saddle, TOC pedals and 700c wood rims. For now though I love the way it's set up and the way it looks. I'm not used to riding with low bars but I love the way these mustache bars look on it. And the 2 speed gear reduction really helps with the hills around here. I'd love to find out what it actually is if possible so I can look for a head badge. Unfortunately I don't see any shadowing from the original. Any input is appreciated!

I think it looks great and is perfect for what you want to do with it, RIDE IT!! I have a ton of spare time and I am always researching. If I see anything related to this bike Ill link you to it.

I think it looks great and is perfect for what you want to do with it, RIDE IT!! I have a ton of spare time and I am always researching. If I see anything related to this bike Ill link you to it.
That would be awesome, thank you!! 😎

Wolff-American?? ( or just Wolff? )

Only other things I've seen with similar cranks.

Back