When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My tricycle collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey, Greg...that green Midwest trike looks terrific with the correct seat on it now. :) Thanks for sharing photos of your tricycle collection. Most of mine are hanging from bicycle hooks in the overhead floor joists in our basement at the moment. When I get a little stronger (still getting over a recent bad back sprain) I'll have to get them down for a photo session to post here.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Dave... these little tricycles are kinda addicting. I am still looking for a seat for my Elgin Racer. Not really sure what it should look like and probably impossible to find. Also a seat for the black and orange Evans. The seat I have now is close I think. I'd love to see your collection sometime. Get better soon.

I just picked up the seat on the Evans at an antique store last weekend. Same place as I got the Hawthorne Flyer.(There was a store next to the Auction site) Lucky me :)

Have two cool rare trikes will trade for a balloon bike pics of trikes in my pic album terry

Have two cool rare trikes will trade for a balloon bike pics of trikes in my pic album terry

Terry, I have some NOS trike tires FS if you'd like to replace the missing one on the rear of your chain drive Ross trike.

Dave

Back