When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Bike What is it

-

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I know it’s a bike but does anybody know around what year or what manufacture or model it may be found it at my grandpa’s old junk pile

What's the story with the bike? Was it your grandfathers? Might be a cool piece, if there is some sentimental value to it.

It might stick out a bit in your collection....

What's the story with the bike? Was it your grandfathers? Might be a cool piece, if there is some sentimental value to it.

It might stick out a bit in your collection....
No It wasn’t his something he picked up throughout his life he was a junk collector I just didn’t know if it had any value to somebody if it’s something somebody was looking for or what the deal was with It ..it looks old as hell

Looks like a tough pre-1933 diamond frame project for the right person; maybe local pickup. It might be interesting to see the badge mounting holes in the head tube to see if it would fit a Pierce badge (diagonal) or an Emblem badge (wide horizontal). Looks like a 22-tooth Pierce coffee grinder sprocket which may have less common dimensions and therefore the crank would be special too, with the fairly-wide (1+5/8?) offset drive pin (or 2.0" - for an Emblem Angola).

Last edited:
Back