When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Bike What is it

-
Here are a couple of Pierce chain wheels for one piece cranks.

On the two piece crank, the chain wheel is similar.

Again, brings up a question about Pierce/Emblem bikes I have. This handlebarhoarder bike has Pierce dropout forgings(uh....rear axle fitments). Made in Angola with Pierce parts or not? Most Emblem bikes had the press-fit and brazed rear forks. Why do some have the Pierce fittings, because earlier?
Below: My Emblem with Pierce fittings.
1597603840800.png

Next up below is a similar Emblem-made @FSH bike with pressed & brazed rear fork fitments.

1597604509482.png

pm being sent...(headset cups!!!!)

Again, brings up a question about Pierce/Emblem bikes I have. This handlebarhoarder bike has Pierce dropout forgings(uh....rear axle fitments). Made in Angola with Pierce parts or not? Most Emblem bikes had the press-fit and brazed rear forks. Why do some have the Pierce fittings, because earlier?
Below: My Emblem with Pierce fittings.
View attachment 1248649
Next up below is a similar Emblem-made @FSH bike with pressed & brazed rear fork fitments.
View attachment 1248658
View attachment 1248674
View attachment 1248662
pm being sent...(headset cups!!!!)
One day I will get this up and running. For as many of these bikes as there reportedly were, there are a remarkable few left. Let me know if I can help.

Back