When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Bike>?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joeybikes2020

On Training Wheels
Hi, I just bought this bike and I cannot find it anywhere online. I've been trying for hours and was told you guys are the experts ;) please toss me any info you might have thx. I might sell it because its more of a project bike and I don't know how to repair.

20200630_141103.jpg

20200630_141013.jpg

20200630_141026_HDR.jpg

20200630_141026_HDR.jpg

Joey:
We can tell that it's from Delaware. A picture of the head badge might prove useful.

It looks like it has a Montgomery Ward badge/sticker? I'd say it's a sixties or seventies bicycle. Maybe even later than that? I don't know who made their bikes at the time? In 1981 I put together a bicycle for my sister that looked like that one.

Last edited:
Looks like maybe a 16”? Girls juvenile bike. I’m seeing about a $10 bike so probably not much meat on the bone for a flip. V/r Shawn

One thing for certain, if you can't find any comps anywhere....at least you can call it "rare"!

I agree with the Huffy chainwheel, I think your money is in the liscense plate. What better bike to start repairs with no harm no foul. Welcome to the group there are several members in WA.

Sean

Back