When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery kids/childs skip tooth convertible bike! endee hub, possibly Fairy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Slick4d4d

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found at a local flea market, price yet to be determined, and I would appreciate any help in identifying and valuing this neat little bike. It has solid rubber 12" tires, skip tooth gears and chain, endee rear hub, spring seat, folding rear stand and convertible top bar to make it boys or girls bike. There is no name anywhere on the bike and I can't find a serial number. This is a mystery and I turn it over to all of you to help solve it.

WP_20171015_13_13_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20171015_13_13_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20171015_13_13_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20171015_13_13_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20171015_13_14_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20171015_13_15_01_Pro.jpg

Ok so the deal has bee made and the little bike is now mine, but I still would like to know what it is I just bought. There are very few references on this site that I could find and looking through the kids section I am finding more tricycles and 16" and 20" bikes then things like these although there are some reference to Fairy bikes by Colson and possibly bikes by Elgin but nothing that looked like this, so the mystery still lives!

Back