When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Ladies on a Bell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian R.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up a 1964 CCM girls bike. It has a double sided bell with a picture of a lady's face on each side. Does anyone know who they are? I'm thinking they must be celebrities of some sort.
20181103_124408.jpg

20181103_124436.jpg

20181103_124646.jpg

I believe you've got it Glenn, thank you. In the second picture if you cover up the extra hair on each side with your thumbs, the classic Audrey Hepburn image appears. (They were not sisters though).

You do no that this thread dates us old guys LOL
Wow I always thought they were sisters, I guess it still learn something every day.

I just read that online. Hepburn was not Audrey's real name. They are two of the biggest Hollywood stars of all time and glamorous so it makes sense they would end up on the bell. I just wonder if they gave permission for that though. Were their faces all over lunch boxes in those days? I'm 50 but still too young to know that. Any oldtimers here remember their image marketing in the early '60s?

The bike is a time capsule - has og tires and tubes, grips etc.

Back