When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery rear carrier ID needed

-

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
So my gut tells me this is Snyder, but a ton of searching on the interwebs has turned up no matches. Does anyone recognize this rack? It’s pretty flat with three ribs and abruptly downturned tabs where it connects to the seat post clamp. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Lester

ACD70244-2640-4FAA-B72F-DC2C8E432F1B.jpeg

9B63F0AB-7E07-4A85-AFFD-9F7F7C6632F3.jpeg

Of course looks like the connection to the seat tube is a bit different than the one in that thread

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

That certainly looks identical with the exception of the mounting tabs. But the chain guard is an aftermarket guard, which makes me wonder if this is simply an aftermarket carrier. Or maybe CWC used them ever-so-briefly before the war. Great detective work @Euphman06.

A wild guess but possibly a McCaully. I say that because of the double holes on the end of the legs and how the mounting tab area is a seperate peice.

Back