When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery spring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Been looking all day. Does anybody know what type of spring this is on the tool. Can't find anything like it for sale. Maybe due to having no idea what it's called. Thanks!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    719.3 KB · Views: 219
Been looking all day. Does anybody know what type of spring this is on the tool. Can't find anything like it for sale. Maybe due to having no idea what it's called. Thanks!!

try retractable coil spring in garden tools. unless you're talking bout, what looks like a leather hole punch.

41g4Rk62BgELjpg-1.jpg

That almost looks like a bigger version of the sheetmetal springs on pullback toys that blew apart when the gear box broke.

Wow - interesting..... I find it fascinating that haynes makes a manual for sherman tanks. LOL

Yes"volute spring" A coil spring in the same application would tend to pop out when compressed.
Here is one in a spoke nipper I have..... a very handy tool I might add
002.JPG

Thanks everyone!! Boy there is a ton of knowledge on here!! Not finding many places that sell these but the pruner angle is promising.

Back