When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Tandem Project (similar to Orient/Pierce/American)

-
Expect slowwwwww.....

I've tried for a few days now to register at the Wheelmen- never got a reply/confirmation. Sent a message to their contact address and nothing. Do they only update members weekly? Woud like to do more research over there

for what I understand, they are very slow to respond, i.e., old men and not computer savvy.:eek:

Last edited:
heres another pic

IMG_20130101_220326[1].jpeg
will post more
IMG_20130101_220315[2].jpeg

look close where the cutouts for the seat stays are
sees its for a taller frame then mine
more like yours

Last edited:
I don't know that mine is taller..at least looking at angles/counting spokes. Could you measure along the center of the fender from the bottom screw to the cutouts?

straight shot from hole for bottom of fender to hole for upper mount of fender is 14.5 inches. From the bottom hole to the top tube of the bike is 19 inches.

I ordered new wood rims and Amsterdam tires and I have a feeling the fit might be too tight with the new 28" wheels and fatter tires to allow the fender.

Attachments

• IMG_9714.jpg
    IMG_9714.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Back