When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery Tool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Recently picked this up and can't figure out what it was used for. I know somebody here has the story on it.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Looks like what we used in the service station to hold a tire and spread the sidewalls so we could put a patch on the inside.

Ok, Kool.
It's a bike work stand with quick frame lock and release.
BB fits in cupped area. frame down tube fits in smaller cupped area. Tire rests against or in the "pincher" area.
When the pedal is stepped on, the bar is allowed to drop down the round shaft, letting the long flat rod with small clear/yellowed rubber thing lower and presses against the upper side of front down tube, securing it.
can't quite tell, but "pincher" arms may also be controlled via the pedal as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thought! Definitely not Park. Pic is their original two models. Have found a couple names. Maybe my blue color is original.

20200430_153637_resized_981f0aded3945ee19cf3af0e9c41de63dddda559.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

IMG_20201004_122223050 (3).jpg

Park Tool.JPG

Back