When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold N.O.S. Cordovan Whitewall tires in the wrapper / 26" x 2.125" / Super soft and white /

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Greg M.

Finally riding a big boys bike
New Old Stock Cordovan Whitewall tire set still in the original wrapper
Super nice matching pair of tires for that special bike or your tire collection / invetory
Very soft and supple on the little parts that the wrapper is pulled back on
Selling for what I bought them for, just trying to recoup my dough
$350 or best plus shipping / Free professional packing in a heavy cardboard box to protect
E-mail for faster reply : [email protected] \\\ SOLD ///
Thank you

Greg M.

IMG_4633.JPG

IMG_4634 (1).JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4637.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

Last edited:
Just curious,what companies would have used these gorgeous tires?
Thanks
Chris

Thanks for all the nice comments. I was told these babies might go on bikes such as the Elgin Bluebird and other very high end bikes of that era.
Of all the tires in my "tire collection" these were the only ones that were in their original wrapper!
I was also told that I have them listed on the low end of their value, but again just trying to recoup my original investment.

Thanks,
Greg M.

To quote Wikipedia.. "In 1956, a purchasing group of tire retailers formed Cordovan Associates. The Company changed its name to Tire & Battery Corporation in 1972. Only eleven years later, after much success, Tire & Battery Corporation went public (NASDAQ: TBCC). In 2005, the Company was purchased by Sumitomo Corporation of America (SCOA). SCOA is the largest subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation, one of Japan's major integrated trading and investment business enterprises. TBC Corporation functions as an independent company of SCOA."

Last edited:
Back