Naked 1953 Monark Super Deluxe

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Axlerod

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 21, 2015
Boise
$368+taxes/shipping for a set as 1 side is $92. It is only showing the rear side as far as I seen.
True, each side is now $92. There are 2 front and 2 rear. The fronts are listed on the website too. They were $75 each when I bought them but that was 20 years ago. The style they have now are slightly different but very cool. I can post the link if you can’t find them.

Superman1984

Oct 28, 2019
Pageland South Carolina
True, each side is now $92. There are 2 front and 2 rear. The fronts are listed on the website too. They were $75 each when I bought them but that was 20 years ago. The style they have now are slightly different but very cool. I can post the link if you can’t find them.
If you don't mind. I just quickly looked and only seen the rear for 26" bicycles. I will have to debate these myself for my Monark/Nirve motorcycle build .

Axlerod

Jul 21, 2015
Boise
It’s hard to see but the current version has a lip that goes over the flange of the wheel all the way to the tire. The first generation that I have only goes down to the flange and angles out. I put foam tape on the inside of the disc before installing. It eliminates the rattling when you ride on them.
4413C36C-EFC4-4822-92B1-C09C9C7AFA00.jpeg

F98791B5-4078-4F34-B012-F8582C4CC719.png

Reactions: Superman1984

Superman1984

Oct 28, 2019
Pageland South Carolina
@Axlerod are these clear coated or just machine buffed aluminum? Asking because I tend to mirror polish :|

Axlerod

Jul 21, 2015
Boise
@Axlerod are these clear coated or just machine buffed aluminum? Asking because I tend to mirror polish :|
They are spun aluminum with NO clear coat. It’s a large surface area and relatively thin. I would think it would be tough to polish evenly without putting dents in them

Superman1984

Oct 28, 2019
Pageland South Carolina
They are spun aluminum with NO clear coat. It’s a large surface area and relatively thin. I would think it would be tough to polish evenly without putting dents in them
Thank You Good Sir. That influences me not to wanna polish them & may make me wait on getting them. I have been building the bike as a bike and still have to cut & weld for my end goal so $400 some buckeroos on covers will go way back. They look Absolutely Great but Priorities 1st. Thanks again

Axlerod

Jul 21, 2015
Boise
Thank You Good Sir. That influences me not to wanna polish them & may make me wait on getting them. I have been building the bike as a bike and still have to cut & weld for my end goal so $400 some buckeroos on covers will go way back. They look Absolutely Great but Priorities 1st. Thanks again
Yeah, that’s definitely icing on the cake. Get all the important stuff done first. I already had the discs so I was already set.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Rides4Fun

Feb 19, 2017
Front Royal, Virginia
Daaang, your effort and vision paid off with that build. Looks like it should be hitting warp speed at the Bonneville Salt Flats!

Axlerod

Jul 21, 2015
Boise
Daaang, your effort and vision paid off with that build. Looks like it should be hitting warp speed at the Bonneville Salt Flats!
Thanks man. I needed to build a bike that looked fast sitting still because I’m Super slow.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!