When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Naked 1953 Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
$368+taxes/shipping for a set as 1 side is $92. It is only showing the rear side as far as I seen.
True, each side is now $92. There are 2 front and 2 rear. The fronts are listed on the website too. They were $75 each when I bought them but that was 20 years ago. The style they have now are slightly different but very cool. I can post the link if you can’t find them.

True, each side is now $92. There are 2 front and 2 rear. The fronts are listed on the website too. They were $75 each when I bought them but that was 20 years ago. The style they have now are slightly different but very cool. I can post the link if you can’t find them.
If you don't mind. I just quickly looked and only seen the rear for 26" bicycles. I will have to debate these myself for my Monark/Nirve motorcycle build .

It’s hard to see but the current version has a lip that goes over the flange of the wheel all the way to the tire. The first generation that I have only goes down to the flange and angles out. I put foam tape on the inside of the disc before installing. It eliminates the rattling when you ride on them.
4413C36C-EFC4-4822-92B1-C09C9C7AFA00.jpeg

F98791B5-4078-4F34-B012-F8582C4CC719.png

They are spun aluminum with NO clear coat. It’s a large surface area and relatively thin. I would think it would be tough to polish evenly without putting dents in them
Thank You Good Sir. That influences me not to wanna polish them & may make me wait on getting them. I have been building the bike as a bike and still have to cut & weld for my end goal so $400 some buckeroos on covers will go way back. They look Absolutely Great but Priorities 1st. Thanks again

Thank You Good Sir. That influences me not to wanna polish them & may make me wait on getting them. I have been building the bike as a bike and still have to cut & weld for my end goal so $400 some buckeroos on covers will go way back. They look Absolutely Great but Priorities 1st. Thanks again
Yeah, that’s definitely icing on the cake. Get all the important stuff done first. I already had the discs so I was already set.

Back