When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NAME USA BALLOON TIRE MANUFACTURERS

-

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
Balloon era 1932~1965 "kids bikes" USA bike mfg
I do not think of repros fantasy bikes such as western flyer "repro" (I have never seen an original- have you?) and industrial bikes as part of the balloon hobby but to each his own...

Alexander Rocket Paris TX
AMF American Machine and Foundry-Cleveland, OH/Little Rock, AR
Colson Elyria OH ---- Thanks Bentwoody66
Emblem Angola NY
Cleveland Welding Co Cleveland OH
Evinrude Milwaukee WI
Huffman Dayton Oh
Glidacycle New Orleans---- thanks MarkMattei
Manton & Smith Chicago IL
Monark Silver King Chicago IL
Murray Ohio Cleveland OH
Safety Cycle, La Crosse WI
Schwinn, Chicago IL
Servicycle, New Orleans, La
Shelby, Shelby OH
Snyder, Little Falls NY
Westfield, Westfield MA
Zephyr Dayton OH (?)

USA? Stebler CBC and Ross maybe too. Do they have any Collectible ballooners?

Last edited:
Stebler not USA mfg if I am right. CBC and Ross maybe too. AMF USA but is there a collectible ballooner by any of these?

I know I did not say it but that is what I was thinking --I thought you could hear me!!

Stebler not USA mfg if I am right. CBC and Ross maybe too. AMF USA but is there a collectible ballooner by any of these?

I know I did not say it but that is what I was thinking --I thought you could hear me!!
I thought Stelber-NYC? or were they just an importer? V/r Shawn

Stelber was an importer originally. CBC did make some Ross ballooners. Later, the two companies collaborated on Iverson bikes.

Back