When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NC Cycling Rendezvous 2020 Swap Meet & Bike Show

-

Attending

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

CyclingDavie

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Farmington Community Center, Mocksville, NC
www.nccyclingrendezvous.com

2020 Swap Meet Flyer Photo.png

Wow! I am glad to see a show like this happening so close to me. With all the bikes that show up at the Farmington VW swaps, this is a great idea. I will definitely plan on being there and bringing plenty of bikes to show.

Sorry for the delay in replying, yes this event was held last year as Steel Bike Rendezvous and we were told folks were confused that they could only bring and ride steel bikes so we changed our name to become more inclusive on all bike styles and classes.. We will have classes for all bike types this year.

Sorry for the delay in replying, yes this event was held last year as Steel Bike Rendezvous and we were told folks were confused that they could only bring and ride steel bikes so we changed our name to become more inclusive on all bike styles and classes.. We will have classes for all bike types this year.

Just let us know what the categories are before the show so we'll know what bikes to bring. Look forward to it as it looked like lots of road bikes last year. My collection is all off-road but like the skinny tires too.

We hope to have our categories set up by the end of Jan 2020, We will post them on our website at www.nccyclingrendezvous.com, we look forward to your attending. If there are certain categories you would like to see please let us know, we are open to the suggestion and desires of our attendees. Thanks

UPDATE! ... I just went to their website to verify that this event has been rescheduled to SEPT 25th-27th 2020

You can click the post # 8 (Just above this one) to get the link to their website ...

Back