When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ND hub info request

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Need an ND NOS driver or advice on interchange pics show 1 ND driver + driver with snap ring for gear retention. I believe second driver can be used in ND hub but don't remember what I did with the adj.cone+ dust cover for second driver.Plus it needs to be compatible with ND axle.

uploadfromtaptalk1515282183093.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1515282197536.jpg

The snap ring type driver is a Mattatuck. With the correct dust ring, I believe it will work in a ND hub. I can provide a Mattatuck dust ring and a ND adjusting cone if that is what you desire, or I should have a NOS ND driver with cone and dust ring if that is what you want.

Thanks gordy; ill take new driver for ND and corresponding adj. Cone. And ill need the dust cover for Mattatuck driver this one I cobbled up is off center send info at your convenience P.O. MO OK?

uploadfromtaptalk1515286967466.jpg

Supposed to warm up some today so I will go out to the shop and see if I can find the parts. I will pm you when I get them located.

Right. Its warmer in chicagoland too. Supposed to snow. When u get warmed up will be fine.

Back