When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ND Model D Large Ball Retainer PT D16 and Transfer Spring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gkeep

I live for the CABE
Hello all,

Looking for a ND model D Large Ball retainer, Part D16 and a transfer spring, part D12.

I'm overhauling a 1952 Schwinn World womans bike for my wife and daughter to ride. This bike was well cared for by someone, good original paint and chrome, fenders etc. Rebuilding the model D hub I found the transfer spring tab had broken off and one of the large ball retainers was toast. Four bearings gone and 25%+ of the cage split open or gone completely. Amazing that the wheel still turned.

Thanks
Gary

Last edited:
Hello all,

Looking for a ND model D Large Ball retainer, Part D16 and a transfer spring, part D12.

I'm overhauling a 1952 Schwinn World womans bike for my wife and daughter to ride. This bike was well cared for by someone, good original paint and chrome, fenders etc. Rebuilding the model D hub I found the transfer spring tab had broken off and one of the large ball retainers was toast. Four bearings gone and 25%+ of the cage split open or gone completely. Amazing that the wheel still turned.

Thanks
Gary
Gary, guess who's got what you need!

Must be leftovers from all those ND D clutches you've welded into tools? By the way, I found an unfamiliar nut floating around my work bench, is your sprocket removal tool short a nut?

Keep it. I'll drop the parts in the mail. When you stack the clutch plates together, how thick is the stack?

Here go nos...

20170710_082845.jpg
20170710_082840.jpg

Back