When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Near NEW Delta Winner Headlight with bracket - Minty! Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
For sale is this near new Delta WInner headlight for late 40s/early 50s balloon tire bikes, and the Schwinn DX. I have it with a buy-it-now of
$124.95 + $12 shipping on Ebay, but for CABE buyers you can take 13% OFF the asking price and I will include FREE SHIPPING in the US if you buy direct from me here, and paypal via friends and family/no fees to me.

@Nashman, if you want this light, I will include free shipping for you to Canada too! How's that? We can be nice like you Canucks down here in So. Cal. as well. :D

If you are interested, please Private Message me from the CABE, I often miss messages posted on a thread.

This offer is good to CABE members or anyone who contacts me from here to buy. I am not responsible if it sells on ebay first, so act quickly if you're interested.

Happy Easter! Chag Sameach! A joyous Ostara, and Happy Spring to everyone!

Here is the Ebay link to the sale:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=264273777201

Winner (1).JPG

Thanks. I have a few of these MIB. All part of an obsession for Delta lights. I have just secured a deal for the display with lights. Now I can stop looking? Ha!! ( I actually have more than in the picture ).yup...I'm nuts

Cadet display.JPG

Back