When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neat Mercury Tricycle

-
I'm not one to collect small tricycles but for that price and for that tricycle if I had someone willing to ship it to me I would be all over that one. Very cool little tricycle that looks to be complete and at a pretty good price. Can't beat it!

Was in Portland ME yesterday for work and saw the CL post for the tricycle, always check the ads when traveling. Anyway, I emailed the guy and he told me to stop by and after he showed me all his other antique stuff for sale he finally brought out the tricycle. I don't know much about these but it looked cool enough to take a risk, the wife will probably use it to decorate the kitchen, just like she did with the old sidewalk bike we bought on vacation 2 years ago, currently its sitting atop the cabinets (lucky we have 12' ceilings).

If anyone likes antique guns the guy had some nice pieces and about 60 duck decoys.

YAY...Glad someone here could get this great tricycle deal! :) I don't think you'd have any problem getting your money out of it if you decided to sell it later on.

Dave

Back