When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nebo/New Haven, handlebar clock.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It'll be swell if some people can find good use for the old factory building. So many of these old buildings are being demolished now, if for no other reason than the land is lucrative and valuable, and it can be hard to find use for a building of that type, so big and old. It would be nice fixed up, and I bet is was really neat when it still had all of the huge windows still in place. Here in North Carolina right now, I am seeing the unfortunate trend of old buildings and houses, sometimes even in perfectly good maintained condition, being demolished and another Dollar General or Storage locker or real estate agency being put in place. Its a shame seeing your culture and heritage being destroyed and forgotten, so hopefully that won't be the case at New Haven Clock.

They are over developing and gentrifying that whole area. Beautiful buildings have already been torn down, I hope this one can survive!! My bike shop was in the one of the old Winchester Arms factory buildings in New Haven. So much cool architecture in that little city!

Back