When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Need a CCM spocket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wards Guy..

I live for the CABE
Got the wheels off of a CCM that the rear sprocket was cut for skip tooth. I would like to replace. Now on a standard tooth. Anyone direct me to the right way to find one? What other info can I give? Thanks
294E6B86-3D73-4FDE-8731-1D15E360527F.jpeg

EF3C3246-643B-4769-945B-DD0E666258B9.jpeg

1AB3B037-1C3E-49A2-9CDB-8EF4DECFA516.jpeg

43CBDA14-A1E2-4403-865E-07BC81D461F6.jpeg

Have had more than 1 CCM bike with a Perry hub those wheels are way newer than that bike for sure .
I have two 18 tooth cogs off of CCM wheels but can't remember if they were Perry hubs or CCM model 37 they may even be one of each .
They might work on both will have to check.
They thread on and I had a friend who knew the trick to getting them off do it for me will check with him and see if they are interchangeable .
I had the opposite problem needing to go from regular to skip tooth he says that's no problem .
These are strange times will get back to you if I find some thing out .
I have no use for the cogs I have so could probably ship one to you for a couple of bucks and shipping if they will work for you.
IMG_8760.jpeg

Last edited:
Did some research on the ol inter web the one on the right appears to be a Perry the one on the left could be a CCM but doesn't matter as both use the same size part .
You can look it up yourself just google CCM model 37. hub diagram then do the same for the Perry The cog is an 18 x1/2 x1/8 also available in 20 tooth which is what I swapped them out to.

Interesting, I thought it would have been unlikely that both brands would use the same thread

Would not surprise me if there were more hubs that shared the same specs might have to do some more digging.
Will check old Sturmey Archer and see what they look like.

Thank you for all the info!! I really appreciate it. I just want to be able to get it right so I can use them. Lots of great info. I PMed bleedingfingers.

Back