When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a Fender Roller

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Princess auto in Canada

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/english-wheel/A-p8536831e

8536831.jpg

Yes , I made my own version of a fender roller with several sets of wheels that I still use along with the one I recommended.
The one from grizzly is about $125 shipped a lot more affordable than the ones I made and more useful.

James Frazier (209) 481-9464
[email protected]
im still waiting for those extra sets of wheels.....the cash is ready to magically fly into your wallet if you have some or will make more

Just ordered that one from Amazon . I am sure it is the same a the Grizzly by the pictures and also the same shipping weight .

I use card stock between the roller and painted fenders. I’ve had good luck saving the paint this way. Shhhh Top Secret[/QUOTE

I use painters tape on the painted surface.. Not real sticky.. Mostly for my piece of mind.. The roller itself on painted or chrome surfaces doesn’t cause a whole lot of damage.. Clean first polish later.. haven’t noticed a mark yet..

Yes , I made my own version of a fender roller with several sets of wheels that I still use along with the one I recommended.
The one from grizzly is about $125 shipped a lot more affordable than the ones I made and more useful.

James Frazier (209) 481-9464
[email protected]
Love the one I got from you that has the jigs for the rain gutter,standard,and super deep monark fenders. Have had it for at least 15 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back