When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need bike pick-up in the Indianapolis area. PLEASE!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Any Cabe members willing to help me out with pick up & pack? I will reimburse you for your gas & time.Thanks!

Looks like it's actually near Indianapolis, in Batesville, IN. Or.....maybe I can have it picked up at the Portland show if anyone would be willing to get it for me there?

Last edited:
How about this? First you figure out the location of this mystery bike and then you can begin the begging for someone to get it to the west coast area or maybe next time you check it will be in Nebraska and that's a lot closer?[emoji13]just kidding I would have done it for a nominal fee while I was on my little cross country jaunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all, Simmer Down! I'm calling a Broken Arrow, Firing the FPL and fixing bayonets so RANGER take a knee, face out and drink some water! I'm working a long shot on an Army buddies willingness to help out on her vacation. I talked to her last night at work and she is heading to Indy to visit relatives in a couple days so patience grasshopper we might get this done [emoji736]!

First of all, Simmer Down! I'm calling a Broken Arrow, Firing the FPL and fixing bayonets so RANGER take a knee, face out and drink some water! I'm working a long shot on an Army buddies willingness to help out on her vacation. I talked to her last night at work and she is heading to Indy to visit relatives in a couple days so patience grasshopper we might get this done [emoji736]!

Well, I had it set-up for a friend who's going to the Portland show to bring her back to CA with him. Then the seller texted me that someone local is supposed to come pick her up tomorrow...

Okay let's see if that happens I'll keep the other option working until we know it is gone.

Back