When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED CASH? I need the following...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Does ANYONE have a tall 24/26in Westfield (or any of thier brands) bike available?
I have a tall frame 1930 Westfield in my barn, however the seat tube is only 22".

I can get a photo of it with a tape measure on it for you if you would like. It is just the frame/fork/crank set.

1580399437569.png

lmk.

not sure what you mean by "Dry Cell Pack" but I have a Delta battery case. Printed brochure attached but I can send actual phot if that is what you are looking for, I dont have light, just case.

IMG_2357.JPG

Need money to beat the time with the plague? I still need the above listed.
Hope all are well and best wishes to ALL!

What era are you in search for? I have this Westfield built Mead Pathfinder in original paint if you’re interested. Wheels are no longer available.
DE388A2C-0251-420B-881A-409D546A5573.jpeg

Let me get you some pics of my single bar and a camel back, the single has 23" of clearance let me check the camel back and ill send pics, one thing for sure I can beat all the other prices by far

Back