When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED CASH? I need the following...

-
You are absolutely correct, however I am looking for appropriate period correct tanks, oil and fuel, the period correct with kerosene bungs is the difficult part.

I have an original Shaw tank in poor condition for the 1903-1909 bike but need to find someone that can reproduce it correctly. Know anyone, lol?

As for the Torpedo tank, pictured above, I still need an original to then have reproduced or restored.

As for the bike frame choice, I am investing a lot into this project and don't plan on reselling, so I would like to get what we want most, and not just settle. That said I have frames to get moving, but as for the finished motobikes I am looking for what is listed above.

I am just hoping someone comes along to read this and has what I am needing and wanting. But I am one of few who will take any advice as well as critisism.
Thank you for your thoughts, it is nice to have someone care enough to respond.

Talk to Ed Barr at McPherson College in McPherson, KS. He runs the sheet metal classes and he may be able to make class projects out of the tanks you need. McPherson College teaches a four year program in auto restoration and they're responsible for several very fine restorations that happen as class projects. Read about them here.

Merry Xmas and if you need present money I still need the above.

Back