When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need color code for CWC maroon color

-

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Also looking for the color code for this CWC maroon color.

Any and all help appreciate.
003 (2).JPG

001 (2).JPG

1938%20Roadmaster%204%20gill%203.jpg

Paint shops have different codes for paint so the old codes won’t work.. you need to bring it in and check the color with the catalogs they have available some times it’s a custom color. Maroon is the most expensive color to use. Last time I bought some was about 100 bucks a pint with hardener.. your has some age and getting that shade will take time and mixing till it matches.

I had a 72 F-100 that was Maroon and looking at your pictures I really do think that Ford color would be a perfect match. I washed that thing every week and waxed it every other week.

Not mine.
1593222333307.png

An autobody paint store could pull profit from your bike, and mix it to match the color it actually is.

Problem is, I do not have a bike or a spare part with the colors needed. Hence my posting of this thread.

However, I do have a stand up Cabe member who has a bike and is willing to help in getting a color match.

I would still be interested if anyone has used these colors in a CWC resto that perhaps has the mix code. Heck, I would even be willing to buy a spare part with solid color present. :)

Back