When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Forks for this frame - can anyone help? Peerless 28" (note the neck is shorter than most)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MEDPAK

On Training Wheels
1564578123618.png

Since it's a moto shall we assume you prefer a "truss rod fork"? I may have a standard fork. what does tube measure top to base?

Not sure what a truss rod is. I googled it and think I know. The nick is 3.5 inches and a standard fork from that era would be great.

I almost bought this 28"-wheeled moto frame on ebay.....love it! You will need a 28" truss fork. Be aware it is longer than a 26" truss rod fork which may not work as well.
Go on the "wanted" forum and post your frame pic up. Someone here has one laying around I am sure.

Not sure if it’s a Snyder built? Can you give me some pics?
Peerless 1.jpg

This is a picture of a H.P. Snyder built "Peerless" for the hardware wholesaler D.P. Harris.
An economy model without the "Rollfast" badge, paint, parts and accessories.

My 1929 Westfield has a 3-5/8" head tube on it.

I have a fork that could work, however it is a Mead, and the steer tube would need to be cut down and threaded.

I can send you photos if you are interested. It started out life as a nickel plated fork, someone decided to paint over it, however it should not be to difficult to get back to the nickel, although it probably has flaws in the plating.

Back