When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help figuring out what I all have

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chris631

Look Ma, No Hands!
Not very knowledgeable on bikes. Wondering what ive aquired.
20171106_092807.jpg
20171106_092711.jpg
20171106_092644.jpg
20171106_092507.jpg
20171106_092848.jpg
20171106_093009.jpg

Last edited:
All fs as well

You need to go dig through all the junk piles and try to find the frame if you have it. Otherwise, your parts will sell for far less. At the very least, take the parts out of there and get some really good, full pictures in a well-lighted area. It's hard to even appraise the parts because we cannot see details.

If I had to guess, your tank is either Murray, CWC, or Huffman (VERY likely). It is the most valuable thing, worth at least $50. The chaingaurd is either aftermarket or possibly Huffman. The fender is anybody's guess, and is in poor condition. It's a generic part, I say scrap it. Pedals are Wald or Torrington, and are generic parts used on thousands of bikes. $10 for them as they sit. Need better pics of the light and siren, but can tell you they are made by Delta. The seat is post-war and really worn out. Not sure what to say on that, but likely scrap too.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.............?????
>>>>I think you meant to add "Please" and "thank you" also..
Weird...I seem to be posting the same thing on almost all newbies" what do I have and what is it worth?" posts.. odd..:rolleyes:

First off,welcome to the Cabe. Nice find.Keep digging.Hopefully you have a complete bike there.If you sell the parts you have some desirable pieces and you will make a few bucks.

Back