When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help from the middleweight maniacs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
does anybody have a good cable for a sturmey archer 3 speed??????
I know I can get a new one size fits all, but its for my Jaguar and I would prefer a nice old one or something NOS

cannondaleschwinnandboys076-1.jpg

cable

Grey or white? Do you know the length of the encased part and the total length of the cable? I have a number of different ones.

Hi Gordon

Grey if at all possible. I think the total length is around 42" I am not sure about the housing. First thing in the morning I'll measure it.

Look west about 10:00 AM I'll send smoke signals:D

cable

I've been staring west for 3 days now but having seen any signal. Did you find time to measure the cable?

Measured

It was raining so much I couldn't keep the fire going.

I got it measured this morning, the truth is my son keeps hiding my tape measures. I have several so it really gets to me when I can't find a single one.

the housing is 17 1/2 "
the cable - 52 1/2 "

this is the length without the crimper ends on it.

Didn't mean to make you wait. I appreciate you looking for me a whole lot, Gordon!

cable

Don't apologize, I was just trying to be funny. The one I have is grey and it seems to measure 1/2 inch longer than the one you need. The casing is about 18 inches and it is about 53 inches overall. I would think you could make it work by adjusting the stop and pulley. Let me know if you are interested in it.

you can adjust the pulley some and

you can adjust the cable holder bracket some,,to make one that doesnt quite fit,,usually work.

SA cable

Great - glad it worked. I'm waiting for you to come over with a big trailer and buy a truck load of stuff.

Back