When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help ID vintage bike, possible sears or jc higgins

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Awesome thanks everyone, one question is it OK for me to sand down and repaint the whole bike. I am gonna make new stencils on my plotter to match the original accents and paint it original color. Or should I try to keep the original paint and just bring it back to life. Not sure if its worth much but I don't want to devalue the bike any.

Only original once is the typical mantra. 😉

Your bike is in pretty good shape! But I'm a sucker for bikes with twin top tubes. Personally, I would clean it up a bit, a coat of wax to protect the original finish while keeping it's full history intact, complete overhaul, fresh tires/tubes and have a good looking & riding classic bicycle!

Have fun with your new bike!

Only original once is the typical mantra. 😉

Your bike is in pretty good shape! But I'm a sucker for bikes with twin top tubes. Personally, I would clean it up a bit, a coat of wax to protect the original finish while keeping it's full history intact, complete overhaul, fresh tires/tubes and have a good looking & riding classic bicycle!

Have fun with your new bike!
Ditto man!

Back