When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Identifing a few bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DRozell

On Training Wheels
I'm trying to identify a few bikes that are coming up at an auction this weekend. I'm trying to do some homework ahead of time since I am just starting to learn about older bikes. So far I've figured out the black one is a Monark Super Deluxe but don't have a clue on the rest. Usually I have at least a partial side view to work from but just seeing a rear rack (even though it is a great clue) makes a photo search a little more difficult since most photos are side views. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis

Attachments

• 059_large.JPG
    059_large.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 135
Correct. The far left is what looks like a sears murray "solar flite" not worth much say $50.
The middle is a ladies Eldorado with just the single headlight switch...if the light works go no more than $125...if not working...about $80.
Good luck on the others but a nice collection of bikes.
Jd
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help

The one on the far right is a JC Higgins Color Flow, I have not figured out the year yet.

Thanks for the info on the other bikes too. I've found what I needed for both. Still don't know about the red one.

I have my eye on another bike at the sale (Sears Spyder) but thought I better do my homework on these bikes too. For the right price I might have to bring more then one bike home.

Thanks all for the help,
Dennis

JD, you beat me to the Huffy, the logo on the rear rack was obvious to me.

Would like to see full views of the Higgins for sure.

Back