When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a 1940s(?) B.F. Goodrich Schwinn bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikercosmos

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post this. I picked up this old Schwinn B.F. Goodrich bike from a local antique store today. The tag on it said 1940s, but I'm having trouble finding ones online that look just like it. Most either seem to have a tank on the frame or have a different headlight. Does anyone know what the year and model might be, and if there's any parts that aren't original? I'm not wanting to resell or anything, I'd just like to fix it up and keep it. Thanks!

20220313_154238.jpg

20220313_154328.jpg

20220313_154347.jpg

20220313_154352.jpg

20220313_154412.jpg

20220313_154444.jpg

20220313_154532.jpg

20220313_155748.jpg

Some decent parts on there for a nice start … wrong front fender as stated by GTs58 … rear fender brace to long as well … What color was it Originally under green re paint ?
nice project ahead of you …👍👍

Someone sure went to town with the house paint. Lets start with the serial number and then we can figure out what that may have been originally. The serial number will be under the crank or on the left rear drop out by the axle nut.

Welcome to the Cabe!

Thanks everyone! And it seems like the serial number has been painted over, I can't see it. I'll check back in here once I can put some paint stripper on that part

Back