When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gasser78

Look Ma, No Hands!
So this will be en route to me and I just wanted to know exactly what it is. It's a 24" wheeled bike. The front badge is missing and that's the main reason I wanna find out what it is so I can find the proper badge for it. One person said it may be a huffman another said Cwc and another said prewar columbia. Any ideas? Once I get it in hand I'll see if I can find any serial or markings.

Thanks fellas!
c40e3a12189fb16fc9a2f5e3b72f239e.jpg
b38fc7552c4dd8e0dfe146f3d35a21be.jpg
bda20cd3ca4b3626bd30c77fe64d8881.jpg
7fdbda789caa39c0d86ef615ad9a18f5.jpg
5fb89e1a1ec619f217a9e7ad381b047e.jpg
bd0eb8f724057d3759880338ec15176f.jpg

Do you know what the proper cwc chain ring is for it?.

Yeah. that chain ring on it is huge. It is too big for a kids bike, very difficult to get started on low gear. The link I posted of other 24 has a 'twisted heart' which is typical for a western flyer girls but not uncommon for a boys too and in Jr. size quite possible. Roadmasters might have different but it's all CWC yet you're certainly not going to want a large 52 tooth sprocket. Chain guard might be very tough as it seems to be a late 40's post war CWC. It could fit a prewar type b/c they're shorter yet it may have had one very similar that doesn't connect to the drop out, or same as post war into early 50's attached to drop out, but smaller than 26" size

Yeah. that chain ring on it is huge. It is too big for a kids bike, very difficult to get started on low gear. The link I posted of other 24 has a 'twisted heart' which is typical for a western flyer girls but not uncommon for a boys too and in Jr. size quite possible. Roadmasters might have different but it's all CWC yet you're certainly not going to want a large 52 tooth sprocket. Chain guard might be very tough as it seems to be a late 40's post war CWC. It could fit a prewar type b/c they're shorter yet it may have had one very similar that doesn't connect to the drop out, or same as post war into early 50's attached to drop out, but smaller than 26" size

Thanks for the info and link Jeff. That was very helpful to ID the bike [emoji4][emoji1360]

Back