When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a Globemaster 3

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Elaine

On Training Wheels
Can anyone help me out with how to find out the age and or value of a Globemaster bicycle. I found it at a yard sale and really like it but can't find any info on it. Thanks in advance.
15053887254691998928520.jpg
1505388825607723831778.jpg
15053888836951064554470.jpg

Certainly a unique head badge. It was made by AMF Roadmaster from 1971-1978 for a discount department store, definitely not a high quality bike. If you like it, that is all that matters. It's worth about $25-$35.

Thank you very much for the information. I bought it to ride simply because I like the look of it and didn't want to damage or change it if was
"collectable." I'm kind of relieved to know it is not.

Thank you very much for the information. I bought it to ride simply because I like the look of it and didn't want to damage or change it if was
"collectable." I'm kind of relieved to know it is not.

You are welcome! I just like it when someone takes up the cycling hobby - good hobby to have no matter what you ride!

Back