When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying my summer project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gator49

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi guys
(I'm a newbie) still on training wheels. I registered to the cabe site January of this year. I definitely need help for my summer project. Also locating missing parts .
006.jpg
IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG
I've had this bike since 1982. It belonged to my uncle he passed away in 1981. I sandblasted the bike in 1982 sprayed it with primer and put it in storage for a future full restoration. I'm going to try attaching a few photos for identifying the frame model and year?? I will be posting more detail photos.
I will appreciate all the help you guys can give me. The HD badge as not been cleaned since 1982.

Thanks
Dave Luttrell
email [email protected]

wheels are wrong size You need 28 inch and your drop stand is on up-side down their is plenty of info on this sight for HD bikes I am no expert but I also think the fork was replaced at some time (common in a crash) good luck!

Back