When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@SillySilv it's a good candidate to maybe customize or faux patina and make look vintage for daily riding but it's probably Taiwan made as stated. I'd start by getting rid of All the red on the frame, forks, and fenders BUT leave the wheels red. Could spray a little bit of black lightly, rusty red primer, and scotch brite scuff it until desired ...... would be a cool look for a cheap rider

Welcome to the Cabe.

Your bike does resemble a newer Schwinn possibly 2004 and up. The chain guard and the way it's mounted also suggests Schwinn. I can't tell if the tank plate was added or if that's original. I had a Lime Schwinn 2006 SS and the fake tank panel was part of the frame. Here's a Cruiser SS but don't know the year.

View attachment 1198780
Thanks I don't know if that plate was original. The handlebars are old but that could just be an old steer. How would I know I'm still in training wheels.

20200521_190145.jpg

@SillySilv if you want some cool ideas for this bike I would be glad to help out. I normally am not a fan of Schwinn or cantilever style frames but I own 1 of each.
Thank you that's really sweet! But this is the boyfriends project and I'm only allowed to look for parts. He wants to do it his way and is having a blast already! I'm the furniture restorer around here and I do that my way. Now it's my time to sit in the corner and watch him have fun. Those are the bicycles we saw in American TV shows and we all wanted to have one as kids. They didn't sell them here, so he's feeling like that little kid rightnow.

Back