When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need help identifying this Hercules bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nick tures

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
any info would be appreciated , also is it worth anything ? can get more pics if needed

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2594.JPG

It looks to me like a Hercules from after WWII but before Hercules merged with Raleigh. This would be about 1946-59. Check the shell of the rear hub for an inscription that would reveal the date of manufacture. Those are kind of odd handlebars to be on a Hercules light roadster.

It looks to me like a Hercules from after WWII but before Hercules merged with Raleigh. This would be about 1946-59. Check the shell of the rear hub for an inscription that would reveal the date of manufacture. Those are kind of odd handlebars to be on a Hercules light roadster.
great thank you for the help, what would be a fair price to ask for it ? bike rolls and steers not locked up

You could ask $50 but I doubt it will sell. In good condition it might be a $200 bike but it would cost $400 to get it into that condition. Roger

Back