When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying this Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello experts, based on these pics, what year of ladies Schwinn DX is this bike? Any incorrect parts? I don't have much experience dealing with these ladies DX bikes, so any info you can provide would be appreciated.

grlsschwn.jpg

gs2.jpg

gs3.jpg

Serial number? Obviusly headlight is wrong. Hard to tell much without blowing those pics up some. V/r Shawn

I don't have the serial #...obviously that would help. That's why I'm asking based on the pics. Any idea when that chaingaurd was available with what you see?

Its on ebay and that price is way too high. At $350 plus $100 shipping you could find a decent boys model for that much.

Its on ebay and that price is way too high. At $350 plus $100 shipping you could find a decent boys model for that much.
Well, I know it is. I only asked if you can identify the year and what parts are incorrect based on the pics. Thanks.

I'd guess 1953 or later based on the kickstand. I'm thinking the bike has been mess with, a lot more than just the 60's light. When they had that stand they also had the rolled stem. A model equipped like that also had truss rods.

Back