When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying this western flyer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rmiramontes

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Here are some pics. Also it has a new departure rear hub model D . Coke bottle hand grips. Seat post clamp is part of the frame.
20181024_200017.jpg

20181014_180500.jpg

20181024_200017.jpg

20181016_194145.jpg

20181014_180500.jpg

20181016_194004.jpg

S# 217 18 M F thats all i can make out.

20181016_194145.jpg

Not sure on the ser.#'s on Murry built Western Flyer's but Murry made that frame late 30's-early 40's.

Elgin (sears), Western Flyer (Western Auto) and others bought bikes from Murry ( and other manufactures ) with their own badges on them so lots of similarity's. Looks like its missing chain guard, not many catalog pic's of Murry WF's so just look for a OG bike to compare.

Elgin (sears), Western Flyer (Western Auto) and others bought bikes from Murry ( and other manufactures ) with their own badges on them so lots of similarity's. Looks like its missing chain guard, not many catalog pic's of Murry WF's so just look for a OG bike to compare.
Yes im waiting to c a pic they say they have one like mine. Hope it has everything. I to c what im missing.misting

Back